One Way the Richest 1% Can Help The Other 99%

The Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives' Behind The Numbers blog takes a look at Canadian Business' list of Canada's richest 100 people and suggests it may be time Canada adopted a 'Buffett tax.' Armine Yalnizyan writes in the blog here and also contributed an article to the issue.