Territorial Supplementary Allowance

Yukon Health and Social Services



If you are a Yukon resident and are receiving or are eligible to receive Social Assistance, you may also be eligible to receive the Territorial Supplementary Allowance, (TSA).

To be eligible:

* you must be 19 years of age or over and found, through an assessment process, to be unemployable by reason of a severe and prolonged disability or
* you must be a person in receipt of Old Age Security or who has reached the age of eligibility for Old Age Security.